Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

The home of all demigods.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Casually Exploring [ open ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon

Moon

Drachmas : 14

Casually Exploring [ open ] Empty
PostSubject: Casually Exploring [ open ]   Casually Exploring [ open ] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 2:54 pm

* Hazel Zinnia York

Hazel stepped into the forest, her grey eyes sparkling in the morning sunlight. She wasn't up for any training or learning today, and was up for a small adventure. It hadn't dawned on her that it might be dangerous to travel the dark woods alone, even in broad daylight. She flicked her blonde curls out of her eyes and pushed a branch aside, peering into the forestry.

The demigod looked around the entrance of the wooded area, smirking as she did so. Hazel's pride was deadly, and her confidence the same. She took her first step into the shadows, blending in fairly well. She was dressed in jeans, leather boots, and a camouflaged shirt. Her bracelet and a ponytail holder hung at her wrist, flinging around as she continued to walk deeper into the maze of trees.

Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

Drachmas : 89

PostSubject: Re: Casually Exploring [ open ]   Casually Exploring [ open ] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:21 am

I was in the woods,practicing swordfighting on a tree.An older camper had told me to try a sword instead of my knife.He had shown me the basic moves and he had told me to practice.So I came here.I could have gone to the arena,but I prefered not too crowded places.And the others prefered the places that I wasn't going to.So we were all happy.

I shook my head to make the thoughts go away and I attacked the tree.I tried really hard,but it seemed wrong.The sword was too heavy and I was sweating.But I dind't gave up.Not until the sword fell from my hands and I fell on my knees,trying to breathe.

OOC:Do you mind me poting?
Back to top Go down
https://demigodscamp.rpg-board.net
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: Casually Exploring [ open ]   Casually Exploring [ open ] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:22 am

* Hazel Zinnia York

Hazel heard the faint sound of heaving breathing, and her eyebrows went together. Determined to find the source of the sounds, the demigod set off in that direction. She had to make silent steps in between the cold leaves and branches, scattered along the path that she was making through the forest. She had some leaves get stuck in between her blonde curls, but Hazel dismissed that. She could really care less about her appearance.

Coming to a tree, obviously hacked up by someone, she saw another demigod. Hazel jumped back at first, not expecting to have come across a person. People usually didn't like the daughter of Athena, with her prideful attitude and intelligence. Coming over her self consciousness, she found the words to say. "Are you alright?" Hazel asked, kneeling down beside the boy.

OCC: No I don't mind (: I thought no one wanted to post here! I'm happy you posted.
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

PostSubject: Re: Casually Exploring [ open ]   Casually Exploring [ open ] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:27 am

I heard footsteps,but I only consetrated at my breathing.I heard someone talking and turned to see.There was a girl,at my age,with blonde hair and shining grey eyes.I swallowed hard and tried to speak.

-Wh....wh....what?I managed to ask wispering.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: Casually Exploring [ open ]   Casually Exploring [ open ] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:07 am

* Hazel Zinnia York

Hazel frowned slightly, seeing that he must've been working hard at something. Still kneeling down to try and help the boy, she couldn't help but wonder what on earth he had been doing. The demigod looked at the tree again, seeing the sword marks cut deep into it's flesh. "I asked if -- nevermind," Hazel muttered, shaking her head. She didn't see any cuts or marks on him, at least none that looked like the posed any immediate danger. "What were you doing?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

PostSubject: Re: Casually Exploring [ open ]   Casually Exploring [ open ] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:08 am

This time,I oculd understand her.I could move and breathe a bit nornally.

-Sword....swordfighting practice,I said.Who....who are you?
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: Casually Exploring [ open ]   Casually Exploring [ open ] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:19 pm

Casually Exploring [ open ] 15dr48
* Hazel Zinnia York

Hazel watched him move, holding her breath slightly. She hoped that the boy hadn't had any injuries that she couldn't see. She noticed his chest moving a bit more freely, and hoped that it was a sign of his recovery. Hearing his reply, the demigod almost laughed, but bit her lip instead. "Hazel York, daughter of Athena." she said softly. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

PostSubject: Re: Casually Exploring [ open ]   Casually Exploring [ open ] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:17 pm

I smiled.Finally,I managed to control my breathing.

-I'm Peter Andrew Wilsom,son of Hermes,I said.I must warn you,you must be careful around me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Casually Exploring [ open ]   Casually Exploring [ open ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Casually Exploring [ open ]
Page 1 of 1