Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

The home of all demigods.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sharpening a sickle.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Huntress
Moderators

Drachmas : 94

Sharpening a sickle. Empty
PostSubject: Sharpening a sickle.   Sharpening a sickle. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:06 am

I walked in, looking behind to see if Ade was following.
Back to top Go down
DianaMoon

Drachmas : 69

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening a sickle.   Sharpening a sickle. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:14 am

16, so you have a boyfriend or something. I said raising my eyebrows giving a gleeful smile. I walked towards the shelf the arrows where the arrows were kept and chose the sharpest ones which were Celestial Bronze tipped.
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening a sickle.   Sharpening a sickle. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:02 am

"Huh." I laughed softly. "I wish." I walked over to the knife sharpener, pressed a pedal to get it going, and hefted my sickle at an odd angle to start. Pretty soon, the earsplitting grinding noise filled the weapon shed, and I basically ignored everything else.
When it was sharp enough - i tested it on the shed wall - I switched the thing off. "What about you?" I asked, trying to keep the conversation going. "Think about guys much?" I said, hovering at the entrance. Suddenly I reached up and caught a leaf in mid-fall, turning it green again with my touch and sticking it, stem-first, into the soil at the left side of the shed. I walked back in and kneeled down to pet Heli.
Back to top Go down
DianaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening a sickle.   Sharpening a sickle. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:52 pm

"No, actually I don't, most of my time is taken up in training and that sort of stuff and the rest of it I spend with Heli and my friends." I replied choosing a few more arrows and putting them in my arrow sheath which I then slang it over my shoulder. Looking up, I remarked "That was a cool trick, you have fast reflexes."

OOC - I don't know the name for that thing you keep your arrows in therefore I called it Arrow sheath, please tell me if you do.
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening a sickle.   Sharpening a sickle. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:04 pm

"What, the leaf?" I said, looking at it. "All Demeter kids do that." I looked at her, glancing at her cat that I was still petting. "You done?" I asked.

OOC - quiver.
Back to top Go down
DianaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening a sickle.   Sharpening a sickle. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:42 am

"Sorry, have not had much experience with Demeter kids, your the first in fact."I said sheepishly rubbing my head and following her out the door."Yep done."I said beckoning Heli to follow who was expectantly looking at Lea for some more petting.
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening a sickle.   Sharpening a sickle. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:47 am

"Well, there's not much of us, I'll admit that." I said, smiling. "Can I carry her?" I said, gesturing to Heli. "I mean, I know she's heavy, but she's just so darn adorable!" I murmured.
Back to top Go down
DianaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening a sickle.   Sharpening a sickle. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:54 am

"You will fall, I've tried carrying her so many times but I fell. She's should be staying in the stables, I wonder how I fit her in my cabin. But if you want to try go ahead just don't blame me when you fall face first. Where are we going anyway its about time for lunch though. "

OOC - She cannot be carried.
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening a sickle.   Sharpening a sickle. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:00 am

"Okay, I think I'll pass then." I settled for tickling her around the ears. "But she's so darn cute." I handed her a grape I had in my pocket and threw one to Ade as well.
Back to top Go down
DianaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening a sickle.   Sharpening a sickle. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:15 am

Catching the grape I said "I guess you don't have to go get lunch if your hanging out with a daughter of Demeter." I swerved to the opposite side as we were heading to the mess hall and said "So where to next?"
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening a sickle.   Sharpening a sickle. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:28 am

"I'm gonna go." I said. I was about to make up an excuse, but I realized that I'd already told her I didn't have a boyfriend. "I just -- I need to write to my dad. He's in Manhattan." which was the truth. I waved and left, making sure to pet Heli on my way.
Back to top Go down
DianaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening a sickle.   Sharpening a sickle. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:39 am

"Bye it was nice to meet you." I waved as she left. "Well Heli, I guess we have to get our own lunch anyway." I said as we made our way to the mess hall. "I might go train after lunch.You wanna come along or will you rather prefer dissapearing to wherever you do all the time your not with me. So you'll come," I said as Heli nodded. I walked in and took a seat at the Apollo table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening a sickle.   Sharpening a sickle. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sharpening a sickle.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: Common Areas :: Weapon Shed-
Jump to: