Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

The home of all demigods.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dining with the Finest

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cadbury

Drachmas : 19

Dining with the Finest Empty
PostSubject: Dining with the Finest   Dining with the Finest I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:49 am

All three of us ran into the mess hall and were really hungry. We sat down at the nearest table.
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

Drachmas : 89

PostSubject: Re: Dining with the Finest   Dining with the Finest I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:55 am

I sat down with the boys and looked at Troy angrily."I hate to admit it but oyu won the race."I murmured and smiled."So,what are we eating?"
Back to top Go down
https://demigodscamp.rpg-board.net
azreiy

Drachmas : 36

PostSubject: Re: Dining with the Finest   Dining with the Finest I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:01 am

"ugh i am starving!!!" i said tiredly… ready to stuff my self then call it a night!
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

PostSubject: Re: Dining with the Finest   Dining with the Finest I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:05 am

"Me too!What about pizza?"I suggested.
Back to top Go down
Cadbury

PostSubject: Re: Dining with the Finest   Dining with the Finest I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:23 am

"Hahahahahahaha, Better luck next time" I laughed at Anna's comment. "I'd get Cheese, Onions and Mushroom pizza. Ann what do I get you?" I said trying my best to avoid Geo and giving him signals to shut up and not interrupt.
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

PostSubject: Re: Dining with the Finest   Dining with the Finest I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:27 am

"Just cheese please.What about you Geo?"I asked the other man.
Back to top Go down
DianaMoon

Drachmas : 69

PostSubject: Re: Dining with the Finest   Dining with the Finest I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 1:51 am

I walked into the mess hall and looked for a seat I spotted a relevantly vacant table inthe far corner. As I walked towards it I realized that I recognized Annabeth who was sitting there, I quickened my pace and sat down on a vacant chair. "Hi Annabeth" I said to her and nodded to the other two people. "I am Adenah, daughter of Apollo" I said introducing myself.

OOC - I hope you don't mind me posting here, if you do I could leave.
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

PostSubject: Re: Dining with the Finest   Dining with the Finest I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:03 am

I smiled brightly at the girl and waved."Hey Adenah!Nice to see you again.This is Troy and this is Geo."I said,introducing the boys.
Back to top Go down
Cadbury

PostSubject: Re: Dining with the Finest   Dining with the Finest I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:17 am

"Yo! I am Troyy..." I said to Adenah. "So you guys wanna eat or something, cuz I am STARVING!" I added
Back to top Go down
azreiy

PostSubject: Re: Dining with the Finest   Dining with the Finest I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:20 am

oh ya totally starrrrving!!!!!!!" i added laughing…"oh geo by the way!!"
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

PostSubject: Re: Dining with the Finest   Dining with the Finest I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:20 am

I laughed and ordered the four pizzas."Well,since I don't know what you like,I'm getting one with just cheese for you too Adenah,is that ok?"I asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
DianaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Dining with the Finest   Dining with the Finest I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:49 am

"Ya, that's perfectly fine" I replied happy knowing that this encounter was going much better than my previous one on the observatory. I also ordered hot chocolate and cinnamon roles for myself. "You guys look tired, coming back from training I suspect" I commented and took a bite of my delicious cinnamon roll. I then realized that it was random to eat my desert more like snack before the pizza so I started of with my pizza, very sad to leave the cinnamon roll which was my favorite food. "So, who are your god parents?" I asked Geo and Troy, already having a pretty good idea on whom they might be.
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

PostSubject: Re: Dining with the Finest   Dining with the Finest I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:23 am

I started eating some of my pizza while waiting for the boys to reply.Truth was,I was curious about their godparents too.Geo must have been Apollo or Aphrodite.But Adenah didn't seem to regognise him as one of her brothers so I choosed Aphrodite.And Troy...Ares or Eris or Nemesis...I couldn't be sure.
Back to top Go down
Cadbury

PostSubject: Re: Dining with the Finest   Dining with the Finest I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:46 am

I was busy eating the pizza and then replyed to Adenah's question with a smirk and shine in the eyes "ARES! The god of WAR..." And started eating the left over pizza again.

Last edited by Cadbury on Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

PostSubject: Re: Dining with the Finest   Dining with the Finest I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:48 am

"I KNEW IT!"I shouted and blushed imediatelly."Sorry"
Back to top Go down
azreiy

PostSubject: Re: Dining with the Finest   Dining with the Finest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:25 am

Laughing I said "Who do you think is my godparent?". i looked at adenah and smiled, she seemed nice… as a friend, i am not looking for a girlfriend right now!
Back to top Go down
DianaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Dining with the Finest   Dining with the Finest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:35 am

I laughed at Anna's enthusiasm and took another bite of my pizza even though I was no child of Aphrodite I knew there was something going on between them. I then turned to Geo and said "Aphrodite, of course" I smiled and edged towards Geo living Troy and Anna to talk.
Back to top Go down
Cadbury

PostSubject: Re: Dining with the Finest   Dining with the Finest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:45 am

"Umm so wassup??" I said to Ann
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

PostSubject: Re: Dining with the Finest   Dining with the Finest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:46 am

"Nothing.What about you?"I asked the boy and smiled.
Back to top Go down
azreiy

PostSubject: Re: Dining with the Finest   Dining with the Finest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:49 am

overhearing their conversation i whispered to ade,"Arent they AMAZING at conversing??" then trying to move things along i said" So... troy what are your hobbies??"
Back to top Go down
DianaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Dining with the Finest   Dining with the Finest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 3:40 am

I just sat and watched at the sidelines how this scene unfolded. I was amused.
Back to top Go down
Cadbury

PostSubject: Re: Dining with the Finest   Dining with the Finest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 5:04 am

"I like being awesome and fighting" I said while yawning and knowing that my muscles were showing and both the girls were staring. After their long stare break I wanted to move on so just said "What about you guys?" With another long break I clapped "GUYS?!?"
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

PostSubject: Re: Dining with the Finest   Dining with the Finest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 5:14 am

I stared at Tory with wide eyes and suddenly woke up when he clapped his hands.I shook my head and looked down,blushing from my embarassment.
Back to top Go down
DianaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Dining with the Finest   Dining with the Finest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:27 am

It was true that I did stare for a moment but snapped out of it. " I love hunting, and hanging at the observatory or with Heli and practicing my aim when I am not with a few of my friends or something. What about you guys?" I asked Geo and Ann. I finished my pizza happily digging into my cinnamon rolls.

OOC - Please do not write what I did Cads. Its annoying.
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

PostSubject: Re: Dining with the Finest   Dining with the Finest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:11 am

"I....well,I....I like spending my time with...well,cars"I said softly and didn't look up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dining with the Finest   Dining with the Finest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dining with the Finest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: The Mess Hall-
Jump to: