Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

The home of all demigods.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alanis Karyn Martin, daughter of Mercury

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Huntress
Moderators

Drachmas : 94

Alanis Karyn Martin, daughter of Mercury Empty
PostSubject: Alanis Karyn Martin, daughter of Mercury   Alanis Karyn Martin, daughter of Mercury I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 4:44 am

Name: Alanis Karyn Martin
Eyes: Caramel brown, wide, long lashed, mischievous sparkle
Hair: Medium brown, cut short to the neck, kind of crazy.
Height: 5, 8" (5 feet 8 inches)
Body Type: Slender, slightly curvy
Skin Color: Light tan, freckled.
Roman God Parent: Mercury
Mortal Parent: Marie Martin, age 34
Country of Origin: Part Welsh, Part Irish, Part USA.
Talents: Stealing, convincing people to do things they wouldn't usually do, getting people to trust her when really, they shouldn't.
Weapon**: Imperial gold dagger
Flaws: Arrogant at times, insulting, insensitive
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Manages to steal without anybody noticing her, but it's more of a talent than a power - sort of like pickpocketing.
Life Before CJ*: She used to live with her mother in Mississippi before she moved to Ireland to live with her Grandparents when her mother got a job where she had to move around a lot. This affected Alanis, but she tried not to show it, instead reflecting her anger by doing drugs and smoking at the age of 14. Without anyone finding out though, she eventually stopped, determined to live the rest of her life out. Whenever she was short of money she would steal, but this was rarely the case as her grandparents, doting and loving, gave her anything she wanted - she wasn't proud of this though, as it just made her guiltier for doing the drugs when she had a perfectly good life. Soon she moved back to Minnesota when her mother quit her job, and soon found a faun who led her to CJ. Angry at her mother for never calling while she was abroad, Alanis now stays year-round at CJ and knows the run of the place.
RP Example*:
I walked into my cabin, already overrun with Mercury kids. Jesus, dad. I thought. Flirt much? I had so many brothers and sisters, I'd lost count. As for my belongings? They'd disappeared my first night here. Duh. Mercury, stealing, etc, etc. Whenever I wanted something, I'd just steal it. From my "siblings." I barely ever got along with them anyways. I slumped down onto my bunk, eyes darting around for something to steal. Anything around here was fair game - I would just - maybe - put it back later. I glanced down at what I was wearing to make sure my necklace hadn't been stolen yet. A simple pair of jeans, distressed denim, and my Camp Jupiter t-shirt, paired with a normal fake leather - fake, of course, i don't kill animals - jacket since it was cold. Noticing the warmth inside the cabin, I removed the jacket.
Any notes about your characters: Color is black.

Last edited by Huntress on Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
Admin
Maybeth

Drachmas : 25

PostSubject: Re: Alanis Karyn Martin, daughter of Mercury   Alanis Karyn Martin, daughter of Mercury I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:11 am

When your characters aren't finished yet you should write (wip) on the title.
a) Rp ex
b) notes
c) one more talent
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Alanis Karyn Martin, daughter of Mercury   Alanis Karyn Martin, daughter of Mercury I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 2:13 am

all done. edited!
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

Drachmas : 89

PostSubject: Re: Alanis Karyn Martin, daughter of Mercury   Alanis Karyn Martin, daughter of Mercury I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 7:51 am

Romans have Imperial Gold weapons,not celestial bronze
Back to top Go down
https://demigodscamp.rpg-board.net
Maybeth
Admin
Maybeth

Drachmas : 25

PostSubject: Re: Alanis Karyn Martin, daughter of Mercury   Alanis Karyn Martin, daughter of Mercury I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:35 am

That's right! ( sorry for posting but for some reason my computer didn't saw me Demigod's post and I aprooved it without having the right...)
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Alanis Karyn Martin, daughter of Mercury   Alanis Karyn Martin, daughter of Mercury I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:25 am

edited! wait, Maybeth, what? that doesn't make sense!!!
but is it approvable yet?
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

Drachmas : 89

PostSubject: Re: Alanis Karyn Martin, daughter of Mercury   Alanis Karyn Martin, daughter of Mercury I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 5:37 am

Aprooved
Back to top Go down
https://demigodscamp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alanis Karyn Martin, daughter of Mercury   Alanis Karyn Martin, daughter of Mercury I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alanis Karyn Martin, daughter of Mercury
Page 1 of 1