Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

The home of all demigods.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Browsin' {OPEN}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

Drachmas : 89

Just Browsin' {OPEN} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Browsin' {OPEN}   Just Browsin' {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:57 am

I turned to look at her.Such a beatiful creature.Just like an angel.I smiled at my thought.I wanted to hug her but I didn't knew if I should ask and if she would let me.I decided to take the risk and hugged her tightly.

-I'm sorry,I apollogized.I just needed a hug.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodscamp.rpg-board.net
Huntress
Moderators

Drachmas : 94

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsin' {OPEN}   Just Browsin' {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:59 am

"Why are you apologizing?" I ask, as if it was nothing. I hug him back, and I lean my head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsin' {OPEN}   Just Browsin' {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:01 am

-I thought you didn't want me to hug you,I explained,a bit shocked from her words but too happy to show it.
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsin' {OPEN}   Just Browsin' {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:02 am

"Why wouldn't I want to hug you?" I asked. I snuggled in deeper, my head over where his heart was. I'm wondering if I'm too clingy, but he's just so warm and cozy.
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsin' {OPEN}   Just Browsin' {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:06 am

-Because you don't like me.Because you are just another person that's being nice until I don't watch and then leaves.Because you think I'm an idiot,I explained sadly.

It was the first time I was telling anyone my fears.But,it wasn't anyone,it was her.It felt different.Without understanding it,I had started crying.

-Because I'm a horrible person,I added quietly,embarassed for what I told her and for my tears.
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsin' {OPEN}   Just Browsin' {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:09 am

"No." I say calmly, even though my instinct wants to break down in tears. Anyone that cries, I cry with them. I ignore all his sentences, since they're about me, but the last one. "You're not horrible." I say. "I don't know you that well, and I don't know about your past, but you're not horrible. No one can call you horrible." I hug him tightly.
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsin' {OPEN}   Just Browsin' {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:11 am

-Really?You don't think I'm just a stupid idiot,a disgusting freak?I asked.
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsin' {OPEN}   Just Browsin' {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:14 am

"The only reason you're an idiot is because you don't realize how amazing you are." I whisper, leaning in. If he wants to kiss me at all, he should do it now. But I'm sure that he won't. He deserves better than me.
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsin' {OPEN}   Just Browsin' {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:21 am

I looked at her with wide eyes.She must be really crazy to think that I'm amazing,I thought.I suddenly had the urge to kiss her.I wanted to risk it,but I didn't want to push my luck.Besides,I never had a girlfriend,I didn't knew what to do.What if she liked me and I disapointed her?There was no chance she would like me,it was just a thought.But still,it felt so tempting.What if she didn't wanted it?It was the most possible thought.But there still was a small voice inside me that was telling me to stop thinking.And the little voice won.Before I knew it,I was kissing her.I placed instictively my hands on her face gently,carefully,like she was made of glass,and closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsin' {OPEN}   Just Browsin' {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:27 am

After what seemed like three long, blissful hours, I pulled apart. I didn't want to look at him, since I was blushing so hard, and so I just leaned onto his shoulder. "Thank you." I said, blushing and whispering.
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsin' {OPEN}   Just Browsin' {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:32 am

I was sure that al the emotions in my head were going to cause me a headache.I was excited because of the kiss.I was sad because I was sure she would yell at me.I was shocked when she didn't do anything.I was surprised by her words.

I was blushing like mad and I had lost my ability to speak.I tried and I couldn't even open my mouth.Then,I couldn't think of anything to say.And I said the most stupid thing I could have said.

-Why you thank me?I managed to ask.
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsin' {OPEN}   Just Browsin' {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:03 am

Now I glance down at my watch and realize that it's seriously late. "I'm sorry." I say softly. "I've got to go - this time, I'm serious." I grin at the last word, and give him a sad-ish smile. I lean down and kiss his cheek as I get up, then leave.
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsin' {OPEN}   Just Browsin' {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:05 am

I looked up and watched her leave.I then touched my cheek lightly,at the spot she had kissed me.I got up and left,humming my favorite song happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsin' {OPEN}   Just Browsin' {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Browsin' {OPEN}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2