Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

The home of all demigods.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

John's bunk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

Drachmas : 89

John's bunk Empty
PostSubject: John's bunk   John's bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:12 am

I walked in and fall on my bunk.I stared at the ceiling.The image of Ember was in my mind,making me smiling.I wondered when I would see her again.I took my mp4 from the bedside table and started listening to music,singing quietly.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodscamp.rpg-board.net
Huntress
Moderators

Drachmas : 94

John's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's bunk   John's bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:54 pm

I walk tentatively into John's cabin, looking for his bunk. I see him lying down and listening to music. I walk slowly upto him and tap his shoulder, seeing that his eyes are closed. "Hey." I say softly, though he can't hear me. I've changed, put on my best clothes, and re-brushed my hair about fifty times. "John. You awake?" I say, prodding him gently.
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

John's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's bunk   John's bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:30 pm

I opened my eyes and saw an angel looking at me.No,not an angel,it was Ember.Much better than angels.I got up and wanted to hug her but I paused and looked at her apearence.

-Wow Ember....you look beautiful!I mean,you are always looking beautiful but now....oh gods,you look amazing!I said and smiled at her.What brings you here,little one?
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

John's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's bunk   John's bunk I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:38 am

I blushed at his compliment. "Hey." I said shyly, my hand rubbing the back of my neck timidly. "I was just around, and I thought I'd come see you. I was going to go to the lake, but it's so crowded there. And so I just came here." I suddenly threw my arms around him. I didn't want to let go. He looked so adorable, in his rumpled clothes and hair, with the mp4 still hanging from his pocket. I buried my face in the wrinkles of his shirt, somewhere near his shoulder. I hoped he wouldn't break away. "I love you." I whispered softly, into his shirt, hoping he'd hear me. If he wanted to ask me out, now was the perfect time. All he had to say were five words: Ember, go out with me. I wrapped my arms tighter around him, a little sad because there was no way that he would ask me.
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

John's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's bunk   John's bunk I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:04 am

I smiled when I saw her blush.She looked so cute and sweet like that.And the hand that rubbed her neck.I always wished to be that little hand,to be me that rubbed that beatufiul long neck that I wanted to kiss so badly.And then,all of a sudden,I was into a tight hug.I hugged her back and placed a kiss on the top of her head.It was all too good to be true.Until she wispered those three words.Those three words that made my heart start beating 10 times faster than before.Those three words I wanted to hear everyday,coming from that pretty mouth with that melodical voice.I would lie if I said I wasn't surprised,but I would also lie if I said I didn't know the answer.She squeezed me tighter and I started stroking her beautiful hair.

-I love you too,princess.I love you so much,I murmured and buried my nose in her hair,enjoying her sweet scent.
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

John's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's bunk   John's bunk I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:07 pm

I pulled away, confused. "My name's Ember." I said, shooting him an angry glance. "Not princess." I said, the tears forming in my eyes now. It's what -- NO! I refuse to think of it! my voice rang in my mind. But I couldn't help but think of it. It's what my mother used to call me. I wrenched myself from his grasp, wanting to run away, not from him but from myself. The scream started somewhere around my stomach but threw itself out of my mouth. "DON'T CALL ME PRINCESS!" I screamed, sprinting out of the cabin, the tears flowing faster than the whip-whip-whip of a helicopter.
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

John's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's bunk   John's bunk I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:13 am

I looked at her surprised when she pulled back.I thought that she would like the nickname.I wasn't trying to annoy her,it was just what I saw.A beautiful princess.When I heard the scream I wouldn't have believed it was her if I hadn't seen her lips moving and the tears in her eyes.I felt hurt but then it changed to anger.Not for her but for me.How could I make this creature cry.I was one of the worst people in this world.Maybe the worst.I got up and ran behind her,trying to keep my own tears away.
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

John's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's bunk   John's bunk I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:21 am

I looked back, angry, and saw that John was following me. He had tears in his eyes too, but I didn't care about him. I slammed the door shut so that maybe he would take the hint, and ran for my own bunk.
(ooc - i'll be back, don't follow.)
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

John's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's bunk   John's bunk I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am

I stood there frozen,looking at the closed door like it was my dead puppy.I made her angry.She didn't like me anymore.She hated me.I ran to the bathroom and found a dagger some kids were keeping there.I quickly cut myself.One,two,three times.I looked at the blood running but didn't cry.I knew I deserved being hurt,for hurting the girl.I took some clean clothes and went to take a shower,to wash the blood and calm myself down.
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

John's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's bunk   John's bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:40 am

I rushed in, scared I was too late to apologize for what I'd done. I ran upto John and hugged him as tight as I could. I grabbed his hand and searched his eyes for any sign of forgiveness. Then I noticed his wrist. "What?" I nearly yelled. "Are you crazy? John, what the hell!" I said. I threw my arms around him again. "Don't do that. Don't do it. I'm here, it's okay, I won't run away. It wasn't because of you.
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

John's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's bunk   John's bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:18 am

After getting out of the shower I dried my hair with a towel and put on my clothes,forgeting the scars onn my wirst and wearing a T-Shirt.I was siting on my office trying to write a letter when Ember ran in.I turned surprised when I heard the door opening and before I could say anything I was into her arms,pulled into a tight hug.I smiled when she pulled back but then she grabbed my hand.I panivked a little but tried not to show it in my eyes.I was hoping she wouldn't see it when she turned her eyes on my wrist.aia shivered and opened my mouth to apollogise when she started yelling.Her words sounded like a song in my ears and I didn't understood I was crying until I felt the tears running down my cheeks.I felt her hugging me again and this time I hugged her back,not hearing what she was saying.

-I'm sorry Ember,I'm so sorry!I didn't want to make you mad,I didn't want to hurt you,I apologised and buried my face on her hair,finally letting the tears flow.I won't do it again,I promise.I won't call you that again,just please,don't leave me!
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

John's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's bunk   John's bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:54 am

I kept hugging him, noticing vaguely that my shoulder was damp. He must be crying, I thought. "Shh, it's okay." I felt like his guardian, protecting him, not letting anyone hurt him. "I'm not leaving. I'm staying right here." I murmured.
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

John's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's bunk   John's bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:13 am

-Don't go,Ember,never!I sobbed and squeezed her tighter.I need you,don't go!
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

John's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's bunk   John's bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:17 am

"John." I said gently, stroking his back so he could calm down. I broke away gently and sat down on his bed, pulling his arm so he could join me. "Calm down. What's wrong? Did you figure out who your dad is? What's happened to you? Why are you so emotional all of a sudden? Did something happen?" I asked all these questions in the same, soothing voice, caressing his face the whole time. I was genuinely worried about him.
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

John's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's bunk   John's bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:22 am

I leaned in her touch and looked her straight into the eyes.

-I'm sorry Ember.No,I didn't found out who my dad is.It's just....You were so angry when you left.You looked hurt and pissed off.I'm sorry,I didn't want to do anything like that to you.I never meant to hurt you.I promise I'll never hurt you again.I'm such a jerk1I cried and buried my face in my hands,trying to hide my embarassment and pain for what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

John's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's bunk   John's bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:29 am

Wordlessly, I lifted his chin with my hands and kissed him as lovingly as I could. My hands crept around his neck, and my eyes closed instinctively.
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

John's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's bunk   John's bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:34 am

I felt as happy as I could ever feel.The most beautiful girl of the world was kissing me.She was not mad at me.She was not pissed off.I felt her soft hands around my neck as I passed mine around her tiny waist,pulling her closer.I returned her kiss,trying to express all my feelings for her through it.
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

John's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's bunk   John's bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:12 pm

The force of his kiss was so overwhelming that I got pushed down onto the pillows. I was lying on his bed now, and he was leaning over me, kissing me.
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

John's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's bunk   John's bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:41 pm

Suddenly I was lying on top of Ember.It felt so natural to have her in my arms.I pulled back from the kiss and looked at the girl with a smile on my lips.Her hair were all over my pillow,her eyes looking up at me,the expressionon her face unrecognizable.I couldn't resist the urge to kiss her again so I lowered my haid and brushed my lips against hers before turning the kiss into something deep and emotional.
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

John's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's bunk   John's bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:44 pm

I felt like I was in heaven. I went limp in his arms, just pulling him closer and closer, not wanting him to let go. I broke away for a brief second just to look at him. "I love you." I murmured, and kept kissing him.
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

John's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's bunk   John's bunk I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 5:36 am

It felt like the time had stopped.I didn't care if someone was dying to the next bunk or if the cabin was on fire.The only thing that mattered was Ember.And the kiss.That wonderfull kiss that was expressing more things that we could say with words.Those three words kept playing in my mind and the thought was enough to make me forget my name.Right now I had forgotten it.But sadly I had to pull back for air.I didn't want to let Ember go,I was too afraid of losing her.It was like she would disappear when I opened my eyes,like all this wasn't real.Because it was all too good to be true.I forced my body to pull away from hers and sat up,pulling her with me in a tight hug.

-I love you Ember,I love you,I love you,I love you,I repeated in a wisper while stroking her long,beautiful hair.
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

John's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's bunk   John's bunk I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:14 am

I smiled into his shoulder as he whispered the words again and again. My hand snaked up around his head and ran through his soft, still-damp hair. "I'll never leave you." I whispered, inhaling his scent, trying to frame this moment.
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

John's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's bunk   John's bunk I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:20 am

-Neither will I.I'll always be here for you,whatever happens,I said and with a sudden idea,I pull away from Ember and got up.

I really missed the warmth of her body next to mine but I had to do something.I went to my computer and opened YouTue,letting the song ''I will be right here waiting for you'' play.I smiled and walked back to Ember,pulling her again towards me and humming the lyrics happily.
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

John's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's bunk   John's bunk I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:17 am

I fell into his arms and hugged him as tight as I could. I was still on the bed so my neck was in front of his soft, warm, lips rather than my mouth, which would've been preferable, but the mere feeling of his breath on my neck sends wonderful shivers down my spine. I doubt he'd kiss my neck, though, even though I'm frozen, limp, immobile, waiting for him to make the next move. I can feel his heart beating next to mine, both hearts like we've just run a marathon. I'm desperately still, wanting him to do something, something wonderful, because he is wonderful.
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

John's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's bunk   John's bunk I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:42 am

-Ember,I wispered lightly.

I could smell her skin's scent.And I wasn't disapointed.She smelled amazing,she was amazing.I wanted to kiss her so badly.I brushed my lips gently against her neck before kissing it lightly.I pulled back a little to see if I had Ember's aprooval.I didn't want to make her angry again.As I wait,I stare at ehr face.That beautiful round face,with the soft skin,the big eyes and those beautiful lips.I smiled at her and placed a kiss on her neck again,hoping she didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

John's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's bunk   John's bunk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John's bunk
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next