Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

The home of all demigods.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

John's bunk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Huntress
Moderators

Drachmas : 94

John's bunk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's bunk   John's bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:54 am

I wasn't angry, but I wasn't ready for this. "John, I...I think I don't want to go this fast. I love you, but...we can wait." I said softly. "I mean - lets try and talk for a bit." I murmured. "What's your favorite color?" I asked, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

Drachmas : 89

PostSubject: Re: John's bunk   John's bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:59 am

I pulled away from her,angry with myself.I had to know she would say that,I was such an idiot!I smiled at her and kissed her forehead.

-Ok honey.My favorite color....Hm....Black and blue,I replied softly.Yours?
Back to top Go down
https://demigodscamp.rpg-board.net
Huntress
Moderators

Drachmas : 94

PostSubject: Re: John's bunk   John's bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:22 am

I looked at my watch. "I have to go to the woods!" I lied. "I'm meeting some friends there. Sorry!" I said. I didn't know why, but I wasn't as attracted to him as I'd been before. I guess I just didn't want to have a boyfriend. I'd had my first kiss, so what? I smiled at him, considered giving him a hug - a kiss was out of the question - , decided against it, and ran out of the cabin. I stopped, turned around, and decided to tell him. "John, I don't want to be your girlfriend. I'm sorry. I just don't like you as much as I thought I did. I've really got to go now." I ran to the woods.

ooc - sorry m just not really comfortable with the John/Ember relationship. :-/ sorry!
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

Drachmas : 89

PostSubject: Re: John's bunk   John's bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 5:48 am

I looked at the closed door in shock.I let out a loud sob and grabbed my pillow,throwing it to the wall before kicking the bed.Why,oh why this had to happen?Always everything went wrong!I curled into a ball at the corner and kept murmured Ember's name until I fell asleep.

OOC:Ok then
Back to top Go down
https://demigodscamp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John's bunk   John's bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John's bunk
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2