Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

The home of all demigods.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
XxMiss_EpicxX

XxMiss_EpicxX

Drachmas : 17

Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy) Empty
PostSubject: Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy)   Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:39 am

I walked into the Forest hoping I would get some practice on real monsters as I swung my dagger around acted like I was battling a monster. If I was making noise and attracting monsters I did not care because I wanted to battle monsters anyway. But what happened next was totally unexpected.

Last edited by BlackHuntress on Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DianaMoon

Drachmas : 69

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy)   Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:04 am

A monster! I thought, I locked my arrow and was just about to shoot when I saw she was a girl as I zoomed in, she was swinging her dagger around aimlessly as I was hunting in the forest. She was way too loud even for someone who wanted to attract monsters, somebody would think she was a monster and might try to shoot her down. I aimed carefully after watching her movements and shot. I walked into the clearing and realized there was someone else there too.

Last edited by DianaMoon on Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

Drachmas : 89

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy)   Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:32 am

OOC:You can't have your characters at two places the same time
Back to top Go down
https://demigodscamp.rpg-board.net
azreiy

Drachmas : 36

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy)   Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:40 am

it was so peaceful near the forest pond, until i heard the shriek. i got up bewildered, the only logical explanation was a monster. dagger at the ready i ran in the direction of the scream. an arrow, two girls, and that was it no monsters, no blood just a girl breathing heavily with a look of relief and the other smirking!
Back to top Go down
DianaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy)   Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:00 am

"Hi, I am Adenah, Daughter of Apollo. You make to much noise, disturb the peace of the forest.Others might think you are a monster and might shoot you not realizing until to late. You should be more careful." I said accusingly." By the way I did not miss if you are wondering" I then turned to the girl who had just arrived and was panicked. "It's okay" I reassured her. Addressing both of them I said "So you are?"
Back to top Go down
azreiy

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy)   Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:08 am

"umm...", i said to nervous to reply to the strange girl with the bow, "xeniya...". i saw the other girl open her mouth but i beat her to it," daughter of peresephone, the plant goddess." i looked at the girl with the bow. my first impression of her was that she was a bit proud but hearing what she said after that it just seem like sshe just had the best intrests for the other girl. i didnt know what to make of the other girl. she looked so smart and wise. daughter of athena maybe??
Back to top Go down
DianaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy)   Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:38 am

While both of them introduced themselves I went and picked up my arrow putting it back into the quiver. "Well, Hello Xenia and Jenna its nice to meet both of you." I beckoned to a patch of grass indicating them to sit. When we were comfortably seated I apologized for the arrow again and waited for them to say something.
Back to top Go down
azreiy

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy)   Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:53 am

i was the youngest between all three of us. so i sat quietly while ade explained why she had shot at jenna. it made so much more sense. i was right jenna was athenas offspring. and ade was apollo's.
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

Drachmas : 94

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy)   Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:44 am

I ran into the forest, for some reason not crying. I felt a pang of guilt, but I pushed it to the back of my mind. Focusing on the ground, I slammed into a girl with strawberry-blondish hair. "Oh, shoot. Sorry!" I said, stopping myself from falling. I found myself in a clearing with three girls. One of them was a brunette with piercing gold eyes. A lethal looking dagger was in her hand. The other had straight auburn hair to her waist. The third, the one I'd just slammed into, looked sort of introvert-ish. Her eyes were green with beautiful flicks of gold in them. I'd never seen eyes like that. "I really am sorry." I said, looking at her. I cast my eyes around the entire clearing. "I'm Ember. Ember Jones. Daughter of Hephaestus." I attempted a smile. "Sorry if I interrupted you guys."
Back to top Go down
XxMiss_EpicxX

XxMiss_EpicxX

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy)   Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:45 am

I sighed through my nose in annoyance as the three girls started chatting animatedly."Yelloo?"I said, waving my hand to show that I was annoyed ." Girl randomly looking at people in front of her in absolute awkwardness! " I retorted angrily. " Its nice when a plus one, two or new member of the group are staring at random people, are supposed to introduce themselves by names, nicknames or even numbers." I said in one breath, I can do that. But still, I was in a bad mood and this was NOT helping." In other words tell me your freaking names." I continued bluntly." Oh, if you said it say it again."I went on.
Back to top Go down
azreiy

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy)   Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:27 am

"fine, so, i am xeniya, thirteen, daughter of persephone." i turned to ember "your turn.".

Last edited by azreiy on Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

Drachmas : 89

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy)   Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:29 am

OOC:Soeey for interupting but you can't rp someone else's character.You can't write what they say or do.Also,you can't use emoticons or chatbox language to your posts
Back to top Go down
https://demigodscamp.rpg-board.net
Huntress
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy)   Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:52 am

I glanced at the girl, wondering why she
didn't introduce herself as well. "Ember Jones. Daughter of Hephaestus."
I said, smiling. "I'm 16, by the way." I looked over at the girl with
the wavy dark hair. "So, you are?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
XxMiss_EpicxX

XxMiss_EpicxX

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy)   Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:52 am

"Oh, sorry." I mumbled in embarrassment." Rebecca Jenna Crimstone 15 , Daughter of Athena." I stated but, continued "But,Call me Jenna," I finished awkwardly. I scrunched me nose up in disgust." Rebecca sounds old and no comments." I said putting an emphasise on 'old'. I nodded to Dark Auburn haired girl with my piercing grey eyes. I cleared my throat, "Good, And you?." I finished." Oh, and by the way," I continued, letting a slow, sly smirk appear, spreading across my face." I know you didn't miss, I saw you." I shrugged before quickly adding "Amazing gift."
Back to top Go down
DianaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy)   Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:15 am

"Adenah Hadyn, 15, Daughter of Apollo" I said nodding to all of them. My gaze stopped at Ember, "Why are you feeling sad?" I asked unexpectedly. I knew something was troubling her and I wondered if it would be resolved by talking or I would have to use my power.
Back to top Go down
XxMiss_EpicxX

XxMiss_EpicxX

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy)   Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:13 am

I squinted my eyes and then it hit me, She was sad.

"Yes, I totally agree. Why are you sad?." My Wisdom kicked in. I frowned at myself. " But you don't have to tell." I quickly added.

OOC: azreiy, please do not write what I'm doing without my permission, it's annoying.
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy)   Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:38 am

"Well, I just -- I'd rather not talk about it." I sighed. But I brightened when I saw a patch of dead grass. Looking away from all of them, I grabbed a clump and began fiddling with it, braiding and weaving deftly. I was avoiding all their gazes, trying to just focus on the dead, browning blades of grass. Within minutes, I'd come up with what would be sort of like a blind to cover windows, and I think how useful that could be. But I don't need a blind right now, so I curve it, weaving around the rim, and end up with a bowl-like contraption. I don't know what to do with it, so I put it on my head like a grass helmet and give everyone a goofy grin.
Back to top Go down
azreiy

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy)   Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:45 am

"stop avoiding it... we are here for you go on..." i said reaching out and putting my hand on her shoulder. " you can trust us." i looked at jenna and ade signaling them to follow my lead. i slowly reached out and untangled the messy grass stuck in her hair. " eww" i said as i picked out a little incect.
Back to top Go down
DianaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy)   Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:48 am

Realizing she did not want to talk about it I let the topic drop. I was but Xeniya was not so instead I said "Let it drop Xeniya." I quietly watched as she braided the clump of dry grass. I laughed as she put it on her head and gave us a goofy grin. I did not know her properly but I liked her already her personality was one that I could relate too. I dropped my quiver and bow to the ground realizing that it would be a while before I left from here.
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy)   Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:53 am

"I'm perfectly fine." I said, slightly annoyed, glancing at Xeniya. "Hey!" I said loudly when she untangled the grass. When she pulled out the insect with an "Ew" , I shook my head. "Ladybugs are friendly." I said when I saw that she was holding the insect, which was struggling. I reached out and gently took the ladybug from her, holding it out on my index finger and smiling at it. It slowly flew away, black spots flickering as it's wing cases fluttered. I took hold of the grass that she had untangled and incorporated it into my hair. I would clean it out later. I thought it had looked pretty funny. I glanced at Adenah, grinning. She seemed to be the humorous one.
Back to top Go down
DianaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy)   Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:06 am

"So.... Do you have a pet?" I asked all of them my mood brightening up after thinking about Heli my pet cat who was abnormally huge. I walked and picked up a pebble and aimed it on Ember's makeshift crown. It hit home as it fell of Ember's head and landed on Xeniya's head oddly. I laughed so hard at that.
Back to top Go down
XxMiss_EpicxX

XxMiss_EpicxX

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy)   Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:15 am

"Hmm," I said thoughtfully "I like you guys." I smirked. Happy to have new friends. "I have a pet cat her name is Chaos. She probably got her name from her behaviour." I chuckled. "You know she is probably somewhere in this forest as we speak." I went into deep thought. After a moment or so, I pointed at Ember. "I'm gonna call you Em." I finally announced. "You, I am gonna call Ade." I said pointing to Adenah."And, you." I said finally pointing at xeniya. "Eni." "And me now." Letting my hand fall."Jay." I Finished happily falling at the grass,softly and started laughing.
Back to top Go down
azreiy

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy)   Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:03 am

i giggled at jenna's comment," okay jay!!!" i replied cheerily. i sighed as i looked up at the sky..."oh, my god!!! the suns setting, we should get to the mess hall don't you think???" i said as i noticed the decreasing amount of light.
Back to top Go down
XxMiss_EpicxX

XxMiss_EpicxX

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy)   Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:12 am

I just shrugged at her, playing with the grass." We still have some time. We can still chill." I said happily. I really liked a of them and didn't want to leave any time soon.
Back to top Go down
DianaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy)   Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 1:37 am

I checked my watch for the time after Xeniya's comment. She was right, it had been more than an hour we had spent time chatting."I am heading to the mess hall actually its late, I hope to see all of you soon but Xeniya, will you come to the mess hall with me? If anyone else wants to come that is also fine." I said apologetically as I beckoned to Heli and we started heading out soon the open of the clearing was left behind as I was consumed by the canopy of the huge trees.

OOC- Will you follow reiya?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy)   Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next