Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

The home of all demigods.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Browsin' {OPEN}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Huntress
Moderators

Drachmas : 94

Just Browsin' {OPEN} Empty
PostSubject: Just Browsin' {OPEN}   Just Browsin' {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 8:51 pm

I walk into the weapon shed, just to see what's in here. I don't have much to do, but I need a break from doing nothing. I sigh sadly and start shuffling through the weapons.
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

Drachmas : 89

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsin' {OPEN}   Just Browsin' {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:48 am

I walked in and walked towards the only person in there.

-Good morning,I said.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodscamp.rpg-board.net
Huntress
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsin' {OPEN}   Just Browsin' {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 3:57 am

I look up from an insanely sharp dagger, startled. "Um...Hi." I say awkwardly, but I try and smile to make up for it. I put down the dagger, careful not to maim myself. I dust off my hands on my jeans, and stick one out. "I'm H----" I pause, then smile wider. "Ember. Ember Jones."

I don't want to mention my first name. It was my mother's favorite name in the entire world. It means fiery, brave one, or something. In Armenian. Whatever. I don't want to think about it either.

"Daughter of Hephaestus." I add hastily, wondering why I'd forgotten.
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsin' {OPEN}   Just Browsin' {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:52 am

I shook her hand.

-I'm John,John Kalakis.I don't know who my dad is,I said.What are you doing here?Usually girls hate that place.
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsin' {OPEN}   Just Browsin' {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 4:01 am

I shake his hand, then blush when I look up and realize that this guy looks good. And I mean gooood. I'm engulfed in those light blue eyes, and I have to mentally slap myself to jolt awake and answer his next question. "I'm not your typical girl." I say, smiling a little. "Daughter of Hephaestus, remember? It's the Aphrodite chicks that swim in a bucket of makeup every day. Not me." And, to prove my point, I heft up a knife and throw it into the opposite wall, wedging it in between two panels. I grin when it buries itself into the wall, then frown slightly. "It's a mortal weapon. Silver and iron alloy. Wouldn't kill any monsters. Oh, well." I smile up at John, hoping I've impressed, at least a little.
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsin' {OPEN}   Just Browsin' {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 5:50 am

I smiled at the girl.I had neevr seen a girl as tall as her before.And also I have heard that Hepheastus kids weren't good looking.Guess someone was wrong.I shook my head and show her throwing a knife.I looked at the wall shocked.

-WOW!That was amazing!I don't know about the monsters,but the walls should be afraid of you!I said and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsin' {OPEN}   Just Browsin' {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:04 am

I smiled and blushed a little at his compliment. "Thanks." I say, aware that my cheeks are burning. "So, um, do you think that you're gonna find who your dad is anytime soon?" I ask. I really want to keep the conversation going here. "You know, you could be in Hermes." I say boldly, hesitating before I say the next sentence forming in my head. Do I dare? "The guys there are all super-cute - kinda like you, dontcha think?"

I guess I do dare....huh. I wait nervously for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsin' {OPEN}   Just Browsin' {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:37 am

I looked down and blushed.

-Uhm....Erm...Well...I...I don't know...But yes,I wish I'll find out who he is,I said.

I stared at my shoes and thought again what she said.And then a questiong came to my mind.I had to ask it.

-So...Is there any kid of Hermes you like?From your words,I understand you find them adorable,I said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsin' {OPEN}   Just Browsin' {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:40 am

"Um." I say, hesitating. "I kinda meant that --" I stop again, blushing. I take a deep breath. "That you...you're adorable." I say in a rush. I look up at John with wild eyes, mentally slapping myself for saying what I just have. Have I ruined what might've even been an awkward friendship???
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsin' {OPEN}   Just Browsin' {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:06 am

-You are...you are adorable too,I wispred,hoping she couldn't hear me.One of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen!

I looked back into her eyes.Her beautiful eyes.I was like hypnotized by them.Right now I could do anything she asked.It was like those eyes were controling me.
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsin' {OPEN}   Just Browsin' {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:44 am

I'm not really good at this. I notice that he's looking into my eyes, and blush at his reply, but I duck my head, avoiding his gaze. "So, um..." I say softly, trailing off. "...you've got a girlfriend, right?" Guys this good-looking don't usually stay single for long.
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsin' {OPEN}   Just Browsin' {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 7:25 am

-No,not really,I asnwered.Should I?
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsin' {OPEN}   Just Browsin' {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:59 am

"Are you kidding?" I say, laughing. "Those Aphrodites must be drooling over you."
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsin' {OPEN}   Just Browsin' {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:02 am

-No,they have thair mirrors,I joked.
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsin' {OPEN}   Just Browsin' {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:04 am

I laugh, sort of relieved that he's stopped staring at me - don't get me wrong, his eyes are hypnotizing, but he deserves better than someone like me. "Sure, but if you were ever standing behind them, you'd have girls lining up to be with you.
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsin' {OPEN}   Just Browsin' {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:05 am

I couldn't help but laugh.

-Nah,I don't think so.You,in the other hand,I said.I mean,I don't mean girls or mirrors,I mean yeah,I mean...
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsin' {OPEN}   Just Browsin' {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:34 am

I look up at him, confused. "What?" I ask, waiting for him to finish his sentence. I glance at my watch and realize that it's getting late. "Sorry." I add quickly. "I've got to go." I give him a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek (I don't believe I can do it before I've already done it) and run away.
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsin' {OPEN}   Just Browsin' {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:37 am

-Wait!I shouted but she was already gone.

I sat down and hugged my knees.Congratulations.You scared her and made her ran away from you.
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsin' {OPEN}   Just Browsin' {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:40 am

I look back once, sure that he would have run away screaming the first chance he got, to find that he's sitting down and hugging his knees. I think he's sad. My step falters, and I start walking back to him. I kneel down next to him and look into his eyes. "Hey." I say shyly. After all, it was no small thing that I did before I ran away.
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsin' {OPEN}   Just Browsin' {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:42 am

I was surprised to hear her voice again.I looked up and saw her in front of me.Why did she returned?I couldn't help but smile.

-I thought you left,I said.
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsin' {OPEN}   Just Browsin' {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:44 am

I lean back against the wall, right next to him, and ever-so-casually (I hope) lean my head down on his shoulder. "Yeah, well, I'm back now." I say softly. "Unless you want me to leave."

Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsin' {OPEN}   Just Browsin' {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:45 am

I blushed and smiled again.

-No!No,of course not!I said.Why would I?Except if you want to go.
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsin' {OPEN}   Just Browsin' {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:48 am

"Oh, shut up, John." I say sleepily, muffling a yawn. I shiver - it's getting cold. I wonder if he'll wrap his arm around me. I sure hope he does, but he probably won't. I don't even know why he's still here. Could he possibly, actually not hate me? I can barely imagine it. I shiver again. It's really cold. But it'd be weird if I ask him to wrap his arm around me. I hope he does without me having to ask.
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsin' {OPEN}   Just Browsin' {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:51 am

I noticed the cold wind coming in from an open window.I took off my jacket and gave it to her.

-Here.I don't want you to get cold,I said,blushing more.

I wondered if I should wrap my arm around her.I had seen a guy doing it to a movie,but I didn't knew if she wanted it.She was propably just being nice with me and I was never going to see her again when she left from here.I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsin' {OPEN}   Just Browsin' {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:54 am

I sighed sadly, but accepted the jacket, gald for its warmth. I was dying for him to put his arm around me, but I stayed content with leaning against him. I felt like screaming it out telepathically. Put your arm around me! NOW!
I thought with all my might, but it didn't look like it was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsin' {OPEN}   Just Browsin' {OPEN} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Browsin' {OPEN}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next