Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

The home of all demigods.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Third and Fourth Charrie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DianaMoon

Drachmas : 69

Third and Fourth Charrie  Empty
PostSubject: Third and Fourth Charrie    Third and Fourth Charrie  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:34 am

[b]Roman Demigod form

Name:
Luzia Aquila Asfridur (calls herself Luz or aqua)
Eyes:
Long lashes, melting dark chocolate brown doe eyes, full of expression
Hair:
Very Dark brown/Auburn hair with light brown/goldish natural streaks till her waist which she usually leaves loose or ties in a loose ponytail
Height:
5,6"
Body Type:
Slim, Slender, Petite, Attractive (like a very pretty arabian girl)
Skin Color:
Tanned looking skin
Roman God Parent:
Venus
Mortal Parent:
Amin Asfridur (successful arabian businessman)
Country of Origin:
Part Portuguese because her grandmother was from there, part Arabian because of her dad and grandfather
Talents:
She is smart and quick in all senses (from being fast to understanding stuff), Has a flair in arts because she can relate it to her make-up applying skills, has common sense unlike many other Venus kids and is resourceful, she makes friends easily,make-up applying, fashion sense and such other skills which she gets from Venus
Weapon**:
she uses anything she comes across (not very good at battling)
Flaws:
arrogant, bossy, over confident
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):
Charmspeak (can do it fifteen times in a day but if does it more than three times in an hour she faints)
Life Before CJ*:
Her dad was a buisnessman in Dubai but when Luz was 10 he shifted to Algarve (Portugal) his mother's town because he had become so rich he did not need to work for their needs anymore and could live the rest of his life comfortably without working. A faun found Luz during her first monster attack at the age of eleven when she was walking back home from school and took her to CJ. She still visits her father occasionally during the breaks.
RP Example*:
Realizing her horrible skills at fighting the whole day Luz had been practicing with little improvement. She flopped onto her bunk tiredly just wanting to crash. But the thought was too good to be true she knew that she could not do that if she slept without changing and joining at least half an hour of the daily night gossip she would loose a lot of reputation in the cabin. She slowly dragged herself to her feet and changed. She then walked to where most of the girls were chatting excitedly and sat down on a fluffy pink cushion as gracefully as she could. It was some time before she got to sleep and when she did she was asleep before her head touched the pillow.
Any notes about your characters:
She enjoys delicacies like pastries,pies and cakes and herbal tea, Her dad's from Dubai but his mom was from Portugal.

Last edited by DianaMoon on Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

Drachmas : 89

PostSubject: Re: Third and Fourth Charrie    Third and Fourth Charrie  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:02 am

1)"make-up applying, fashion sense and such other skills which are more like talents but she gets them from Aphrodite" isn't powers,you can put it in talents
2)It's not Aphrodite,it's Venus if you really want your character to be roman
3)Country of Origin is the place were she was born,not where she lived.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodscamp.rpg-board.net
DianaMoon

Drachmas : 69

PostSubject: Re: Third and Fourth Charrie    Third and Fourth Charrie  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:11 am

Thanks and I edited, also her dad is from Dubai but his mom was from Portugal.
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

PostSubject: Re: Third and Fourth Charrie    Third and Fourth Charrie  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:13 am

So you'll write Dubai but you can add that she is from Portugal too from her grandmaor something like that.
And please,add a more specific limit to her powers
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

PostSubject: Re: Third and Fourth Charrie    Third and Fourth Charrie  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:27 am

APROOVED....!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Third and Fourth Charrie    Third and Fourth Charrie  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Third and Fourth Charrie
Page 1 of 1