Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

The home of all demigods.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cadbury's Second Charrie!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cadbury

Drachmas : 19

Cadbury's Second Charrie!  Empty
PostSubject: Cadbury's Second Charrie!    Cadbury's Second Charrie!  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:22 am

Name: Dylan Stewart
Birthday: 17th August
Eyes: Green
Hair: Auburn , Spikes
Height: 5' 10
Body Type: Athletic, Muscular , Attractive
Skin Color: Fair
God Parent: Apollo
Mortal Parent: Gabriella Stewart
Country of Origin: US
Pets (optional): None
Talents(at least one): He is good at archery, horse riding, he is caring, understanding and is good at music, poetry, he is good at singing and can play the guitar well
Weapon*: Bow and Arrows
Flaws (at least three): competitive, arrogant, mischievous
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Can heal an injury automatically once a day
Life before camp - Dylan Stewart lived with his mother in New York City, he did not get along with the children in school well because they considered him weird and strange. His only support was his mother. One day he got very angry at a kid bullying him and he set the tree next to him on fire. He was blamed to be an arsonist but a satyr soon found him and told his mother about Apollo (she did not know) and took Bryan to CHB.
RP Example - I was shooting at the target non-stop I was frustrated and angry and I kept shooting. It was not very surprising when I took a sip of water and found out that all of them had hit the center. Even though I was not aiming I had practiced enough for all of them to hit the center. I realized half of my arrows had broken because most of them had cut the other into half, split them I would have to go the weapon shed later to get new arrows. I collected the undamaged arrows and for now I headed back to the bunk annoyed that I had spoiled some good arrows. I hoped a child of Hephaestus would come by the broken arrows and put them to use.

Last edited by Cadbury on Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

Drachmas : 89

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury's Second Charrie!    Cadbury's Second Charrie!  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:31 pm

Change the powers,Apollo doesn't have to do with fire.He is god of the sun,music and healing.Also guessing but you can use it as a talent since we have the Oracle.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodscamp.rpg-board.net
Cadbury

Drachmas : 19

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury's Second Charrie!    Cadbury's Second Charrie!  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:10 am

Edited, thnx
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

Drachmas : 89

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury's Second Charrie!    Cadbury's Second Charrie!  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 6:13 am

How deep is the wound?And what it can be?Also,what do you mean "automatically"?
Back to top Go down
https://demigodscamp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury's Second Charrie!    Cadbury's Second Charrie!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cadbury's Second Charrie!
Page 1 of 1