Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

The home of all demigods.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Charrie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GavinP

Drachmas : 0

First Charrie Empty
PostSubject: First Charrie   First Charrie I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:31 am

Name: Gavin Pritchard
Birthday: February 12
Eyes: Green
Hair: Black
Height: 6foot 11inches
Body Type: Big and Muscular
Skin Color: Tanned
God Parent: Thanatos
Mortal Parent: Ann-Marie Stewart
Country of Origin: Scotland
Pets:
Talents: Knife throwing, sword fighting, hand-to-hand combat
Weapon**: Stygian Iron Scythe
Flaws: Has a bad temper all the time and his attitude is terrible to anybody he dislikes. He cannot trust people...
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Can shadow travel 5 miles 5 times a day. Can summon 5 dead army memebers to fight for him they stay for 10 minutes and he can do this 4 times a day.
Life Before CHB*: He has been Kicked out of numerous schools due to fighting and monsters attacking. That many that he was placed in a boarding school with people with anger issues. He was not popular at any of the schools he attended partly because the fact that he hates popular people. He never knew he was a half-blood until his mother told him and sent him to CHB. He was attacked by a hellhound on the way there.
RP Example*: I keep running. I risk a quick look over my shoulder, bad idea! The hellhound keeps chasing me. I put on a burst of speed and hear it growling even from a distance. The crest of the hill starts to come in sight. This is where it will get tricky with the ground being wet. I start to run at an angle hoping I wont fall, no such luck. I slide and fall on my face. This is too much of a delay... The hellhound pounces on my chest and i muster just enough strength to kick it off me. I get up and run up to the hill... Just a few more meters and i'll be safe. I cross the perimeter and start to fall down the other side of the hill.I hear the hellhound howl after it runs into the protective borders. The last thing i remember is hearing somebody coming to me. That was when i passed out.
Notes on character:

Last edited by GavinP on Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
Admin
Maybeth

Drachmas : 25

First Charrie Empty
PostSubject: First Charrie   First Charrie I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:22 am

Write in your powers, for how long and for how many times
Back to top Go down
GavinP

Drachmas : 0

First Charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Charrie   First Charrie I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:47 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
Admin
Maybeth

Drachmas : 25

First Charrie Empty
PostSubject: First Charrie   First Charrie I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:20 am

APROOVED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Charrie   First Charrie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Charrie
Page 1 of 1