Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

The home of all demigods.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walking down via principalis (Private to Dianamoon)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Huntress
Moderators

Drachmas : 94

Walking down via principalis (Private to Dianamoon) Empty
PostSubject: Walking down via principalis (Private to Dianamoon)   Walking down via principalis (Private to Dianamoon) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:18 pm

I walked onto the road, ignoring the pavement since barely any vehicles were nearby, and being in the center was fun anyway. Maybe a car would come by and I could get hit so that I'd get pitied for a while, at least. I spotted a fountain and my eyes gleamed. There were probably at least a few people who thought that sacrificing a penny meant that your wish would come true. Idiots. Only drachmas did that. I walked idly upto the fountain and sat at the edge, looking around. I didn't touch the drachmas that lay at the bottom, glimmering, but I grabbed all the pennies, nickels, and dimes I could. I didn't care if anyone was watching, really. I was in a foul mood and felt like stealing something. It was a good thing I wasn't stealing anything from anyone directly - I was an experienced pickpocket, but I wasn't inclined towards taking wallets. IT just reminded me that they had kids too, when I saw the little pictures of blond, brunette, and ginger heads, smiling toothily at the camera. So I preferred taking money that people had dropped. Sure, it was bad, but I was a child of Mercury, not Terminus or something. I lay the change out in the sun to dry so that my pocket wouldn't get all damp. I heard footsteps to my right and looked around.
Back to top Go down
DianaMoon

Drachmas : 69

PostSubject: Re: Walking down via principalis (Private to Dianamoon)   Walking down via principalis (Private to Dianamoon) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:31 pm

"Having a nice time stealing?" I said to Alanis who was in my cohort. I walked towards her and settled down near the fountain, beside her. We got along well in the cohort " What brings you here?" I said, even though she looked a bit irritated and annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Walking down via principalis (Private to Dianamoon)   Walking down via principalis (Private to Dianamoon) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm

I looked over at Carl, trying to form a smile. "Yeah, it's a nice enough time." I replied, checking if the pennies were dry. They weren't. "I'm just generally pissed off. Stealing makes me feel better. Just like a breeze would make you feel better, you know?" I shrugged. "And it's nice enough day. I didn't feel like training or anything. It's not like there's anything to train for. Except the wargames. And I don't care about them, much." I shrugged again. "Have you got anything to eat?" I asked bluntly. If I was attempting to impress him, I wouldn't ask for food, but Carl was like a brother to me. I didn't care if I showed my true colors as a glutton in front of him.
Back to top Go down
DianaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Walking down via principalis (Private to Dianamoon)   Walking down via principalis (Private to Dianamoon) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:01 pm

" Ya, but you are so right, its so boring. And unless you want Ice flavored pie I don't have anything to eat." I said my mood souring on the topic of having nothing to train for but I forced my self to calm down and said " Perfect day for training, So what about it" I said beckoning her to come away from the main road so people would not see whatever they see while we train.
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Walking down via principalis (Private to Dianamoon)   Walking down via principalis (Private to Dianamoon) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:26 pm

I got up, sighing, but moved away from the main road. "Fine, but no weapons, alright?" I said exasperatedly. "Hand-to-hand combat." I murmured, before striking out precariously. Elbow strike, block, deflect the blind punch, round half-kick, twist, crouch. He was probably going to beat me. I was never that good at combat.
Back to top Go down
azreiy

Drachmas : 36

PostSubject: Re: Walking down via principalis (Private to Dianamoon)   Walking down via principalis (Private to Dianamoon) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:46 am

I walked quietly, reflecting on my day. As i walked i came across a… sight. "Wooaah! i said nervously,"Whats going on here?". The girl and boy wrestling on the ground in front of me didn't notice."Helloo?" i repeated in a annoyed voice.
Back to top Go down
DianaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Walking down via principalis (Private to Dianamoon)   Walking down via principalis (Private to Dianamoon) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:24 am

It was now time to cheat I thought I summoned a bit of dust in the wind so it blinded Alanis and did a round kick, elbow stroke her and then when she got up I was ready and ducked, jabbing her knee as I got up and pinning her as she fell. "I won " I said releasing her and got up grinning. I turned back to where I heard the voice from when we were fighting.
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Walking down via principalis (Private to Dianamoon)   Walking down via principalis (Private to Dianamoon) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:38 am

"I never said you wouldn't lose." I said, irritated, eyes streaming from the dust. I never cried intentionally, but this stupid dust was in my eyes, eating them up. I held my hand to him, not deceptively, just so that he could help me up. "That hurt, you know." I said indignantly, rubbing my left eye with my free hand. The tears wouldn't stop coming, it was quite annoying actually. "I owe you now, just wait." I hissed jokingly. "Just when you least expect it, a faceful of dust." I glared at him, my vision blurred from the tears. "You sure that wasn't sulphur? Didn't seem like normal dust to me."
Back to top Go down
DianaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Walking down via principalis (Private to Dianamoon)   Walking down via principalis (Private to Dianamoon) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:49 am

I pulled her up concerned that the wind might have actually brought some chemicals along with it. I guided her to the fountain an instructed " Wash your eyes." I wondered if I had actually harmed her eyes, I whipped my head around. "You, you are daughter daughter of Apollo aren't you. Can you please check if my friend's eyes are okay, I think some harmful dust blew into them."
Back to top Go down
azreiy

Drachmas : 36

PostSubject: Re: Walking down via principalis (Private to Dianamoon)   Walking down via principalis (Private to Dianamoon) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:55 pm

"umm sure! Lets see!" knelt down beside the partially blinded girl. Examining her eye as best i could. the dust was sticking to her eye,"You might have to come with me to my cabin, i have some holy water,touched by my dad, that would help, or you could wait here while i get. But i think it would be better if you came with, we waste less time!" i said. [b]
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Walking down via principalis (Private to Dianamoon)   Walking down via principalis (Private to Dianamoon) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 4:28 am

I pushed the girl away, roughly but still gently, barely tearing up anymore. "Jeez, calm down, I'm fine." I waved away the request to go to her cabin. "Save that water for someone who really needs it, it's already stopped stinging." I said. It was weird, seeing those reflective brown eyes peer deeply into mine. I glared up at Carl, giving him a why did you get her into the conversation look. I didn't mind company, but it was just....nothing, I guess. I sighed and gave the girl a once-over. "Alanis." I said briefly. "Mercury. Third Cohort." I pulled my sleeve up over my wrist and rubbed my eye until it stopped hurting. "I guess hand to hand combat ends here, right?" I said bitterly, my words directed at Carl. I sat down at the edge of the fountain, annoyed.
Back to top Go down
DianaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Walking down via principalis (Private to Dianamoon)   Walking down via principalis (Private to Dianamoon) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:04 am

"Sorry, sorry" I said hearing her bitter words directed to me. "I am Carl Edur, Son of Aquilon, third cohort too. Are you in our cohort or the fourth?" I asked her. I turned back to Alanis, gave her a bear with it look and then said sarcastically "Well, I guess that gave your mood a huge boost." I said sitting down next to her. I drank some water out of the fountain randomly probably because it was cold and realized how much me and Alanis had bonded just because of being in the same cohort.

Last edited by DianaMoon on Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Walking down via principalis (Private to Dianamoon)   Walking down via principalis (Private to Dianamoon) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:19 am

I looked over at Carl, feeling sorry for having been mad at him. It was only natural - sometimes he was too nice for his own good. "Yep, I'm super happy now." I replied in the exact same level of sarcasm, although my voice was soft. I felt exhausted, and I didn't know why. I missed my mom. I missed good old unhealthy barbeques. I missed friends that didn't have weird powers. I was homesick even though I was in my only true home - Camp Jupiter. I felt like crying, and this time it wasn't because of the dust in my eyes. I let out a single choked sound in the back of my throat, then sighed. I needed someone. I thoughtlessly, wordlessly, leant on Carl's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
DianaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Walking down via principalis (Private to Dianamoon)   Walking down via principalis (Private to Dianamoon) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:29 am

I was extremely surprised when she leaned on my shoulder and I just put my arm around her shoulder not knowing what to do. I slowly used my power to make Alanis' face in ice. I summoned it even though it drained my energy and I was extremely tired after that but said "looks completely like you" I said since the Alanis ice sculpture thingy had a frown on her face. I pushed it into her hands.
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Walking down via principalis (Private to Dianamoon)   Walking down via principalis (Private to Dianamoon) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 1:00 am

I looked at the sculpture cynically. "I don't always frown. Just 99.9% of the time." I said, shrugging. "It's not a bad thing to frown, you know. Because if you smile too much, people try to engage in conversation with you. And then it's a lot harder to steal stuff from them." I said defiantly. "Therefore, mon ami, you won't be able to steal. At all. You're too cheery and smiley and gushy. You barely ever insult people. It's all complimento, complimetarino, compliment. Have you ever tried being mean?" I asked, genuinely. "I mean, apart from throwing dust in your sister's face, that is." I mock-glared at him meaningfully. "But, to take it off of your hands, I guess I'll accept it. It's not like you could hang it up on your wall or anything." I said, acting like it was a burden on me to accept the sculpture. I lay it in both my hands, watching the faint outline of my fingers as they shifted beneath the translucent ice. I cast a concerned look at Carl, who seemed exhausted.

Back to top Go down
DianaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Walking down via principalis (Private to Dianamoon)   Walking down via principalis (Private to Dianamoon) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:45 am

"I like being nice to people and I don't like stealing also I don't offend people by insulting them or being mean to them because that makes me unlikeable and how many times do I have to say that I'm sorry for that." I said tiredly. "I think I am going to go I am sorry I am just so tired because frowns drain a lot of energy, bye." I got up and slowly dragged my feet back to the my cabin.
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Walking down via principalis (Private to Dianamoon)   Walking down via principalis (Private to Dianamoon) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:49 am

I got up after him. "Carl!" I said loudly. I hoped that he hadn't taken offense at what I'd said. I'd been joking, after all. I ran up to him just before he could reach the cabins and hugged him. "Thank you." I said brusquely. "For the sculpture. It does look a lot like me. And just so you know, that's a genuine hug." I smiled. "No pickpocketing, I promise." I walked away, back to my own cabin, giving a half-hearted wave to the Apollo girl as I passed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking down via principalis (Private to Dianamoon)   Walking down via principalis (Private to Dianamoon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking down via principalis (Private to Dianamoon)
Page 1 of 1