Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

The home of all demigods.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

James, Moon's second character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon

Moon

Drachmas : 14

James, Moon's second character Empty
PostSubject: James, Moon's second character   James, Moon's second character I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:18 pm

* Mackenzie James Darling

The Basics :

Name: Mackenzie James Darling, but he only goes by James, never Mackenzie
    Birthday: November 18th
    God Parent: Khione, the Goddess of Snow and Ice

The History :

Mortal Family: Jackson Darling; father
    Country of Origin: America
    Life Before Camp: Mackenzie James was born on a cold November morning, and dropped off at the doorstep of Jackson Darling. The man couldn't have guessed that he had fallen in love with the beautiful snow goddess, but he had. The baby had the goddess's silvery blonde hair and her icy blue eyes, making Jackson only love the boy even more. Growing up, James hated his first name. Hearing the teachers call 'Mackenzie, the new girl,' at school always bothered him. The demigod was constantly moving around with his father's work, being a professional snowboarder. James inherited his skill the snow surfing, and loved it all the same. Out of all of the places that the Darling family moved, James liked Colorado the best. When he was fourteen, Jackson brought him to camp, and the boy began a new life.
    Pets: James has a Siberian Husky named November. November was a gift from his father when he moved to camp.

The Appearance :

Eyes: James' eye are very captivating, being an attractive icy blue.
    Hair: He has surfer - like wispy hair, that is silvery blonde in color. His hair is whiter in the wintertime.
    Height: James is fairly tall, standing at 5' 8".
    Body Type: He is tall, yet well-built and muscular.
    Skin Color: Being a son of Khione, his skin is pale and white.

The Rest :

Flaws: James is a very loyal friend, and would easily risk his life for another. He also trust people very easily, after he opens up to them. Lastly, he is an independent person, and likes to do things for himself.
    Talents: James has a talent for snowboarding, just like his father. He wishes that camp had a half pipe, but knows that it wouldn't last the summertime.
    Weapon: He fights with a celestial bronze dagger, than channels his ice powers into the freezing blade.
    Powers: James has the ability to transfer his ice powers into his dagger, that can make the victim freeze from the inside out. However, he only uses that in a serious battle, and it drains all of his energy. Normally, James can make it snow around himself in a 20 foot diameter, but only once every other day. He also can form the snow he makes into snowballs.
    Any notes about your character: James' skin is almost always cold to the touch.

The Roleplay :

RP Example: Breathing heavily, the sixteen year old smirked, his blue eyes hidden by a pair of goggles. Dressed for snowboarding, he reached for his beloved board, printed with the Coca - Cola label on it, only it was blue not red. James stepped outside of the lodge and studied the slopes, wondering which one he would tread on. Being a son of Khione, he loved living on the pipes, and the courses. He didn't mind wiping out, getting adrenaline even from that. James walked down to the pipes, glad to being another day of heaven on snow.

Last edited by Moon on Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
Admin
Maybeth

Drachmas : 25

PostSubject: Re: James, Moon's second character   James, Moon's second character I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:25 am

Sorry for making you wait so long...
I think twice a day is too much.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Drachmas : 14

PostSubject: Re: James, Moon's second character   James, Moon's second character I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 11:33 am

Okay! I edited him! (:
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
Admin
Maybeth

Drachmas : 25

PostSubject: Re: James, Moon's second character   James, Moon's second character I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:45 pm

aprooved!

HAPPY ROLEPLAY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James, Moon's second character   James, Moon's second character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James, Moon's second character
Page 1 of 1