Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

The home of all demigods.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Third character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

Drachmas : 89

Third character Empty
PostSubject: Third character   Third character I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:25 am

Demigod Form

Name:Peter Andrew Wilsom
Birthday:6/10
Eyes:brown
Hair:brown
Height:1,78 m.
Body Type:athletic
Skin Color:pale
God Parent:Hermes
Mortal Parent:Ana Emma Wilsom
Country of Origin:USA
Pets (optional):two puppies,Nala and John
Spoiler:
Talents(at least one):stealing
Weapon**:a knife
Flaws (at least three):kleptomaniac,hyperprotective with his dogs,can be mean,depressed
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):none
Life Before Camp*:His life was kinda good for a demigod.His mom loved him and his step-dad loved him too.But,they were all worried when he started returning home with stolen pens or books from school.His mom didn't knew that he was a demigod.She thought that his dad was her husbant.They went with him at a phsycologist,but he couldn't do anything either.While he grew up,everyone could notice that he was different.Not only because of the stealing.He had something that made you think ''Whoa,who's that guy?''.One day,when he was 15,his father went there and explained everything to them.He then took Peter away and they went to camp.He hadn't seen his father since then.
RP Example (at least five sentences)*:I looked myself on the mirror.I ran my hand through my hair.What was wrong with me?Why I kept doing tha?It wasn't something I could control.It just happened.When I was looking something,I wanted to take it,even if I didn't liked it.Was I crazy?I mean,not even the doctor could find out what was wrong with me.I sighed and put on my shirt.I ran down the stairs,grabbed my bag and left.Mom and Dad were already at work.
Any notes about your characters:none
Back to top Go down
https://demigodscamp.rpg-board.net
Maybeth
Admin
Maybeth

Drachmas : 25

Third character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Third character   Third character I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:13 am

Aprooved

HAPPY ROLEPLAY!

Note: Check my third character too please!
Back to top Go down

Third character
Page 1 of 1