Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

The home of all demigods.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fifth Character

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

Drachmas : 89

Fifth Character Empty
PostSubject: Fifth Character   Fifth Character I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 6:18 am

Roman Demigod form

Name:Julia Selinor
Eyes:bright,fiery brown
Hair:long brown,they reach under her shoulders
Height:1,70 m.
Body Type:lean and attractive
Skin Color:pale beige
Roman God Parent:Vulcan
Mortal Parent:Katie Selinor
Country of Origin:N.York
Talents:Julia has a really amazing voice but never admits it.She is also very smart but rarely shows it
Weapon**:a wooden black bow with imperial gold arrows that she can set on fire
Flaws:Julia is very shy and feels vulnerable.She never protests about anything and lets everyone do what they want with her.Also,she is really afraid of drunk people and she never drinks.
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):She can make a small fire for 3 hours and 4 times per day,temperature 25 Fahrenheit.Also she can set her arrows on fire but only for 5 minutes and only 5 arrows.Her last power is the one she loves more,she can be protected from fire for 6 hours with no trying but she can protect her friends too or 1 hour and only 2 persons.
Life Before CJ*:Julia lived with her mom and her dog in a cottage next to the sea.She had a nice life,both her mom and her not knowing what she was.She never talked to many kids at school,but she always had a few friends.When she turned 14,she was invited to a beach party.There,a drunk 19 year old boy tried to rape her and she,trying to escape,fell into the fire.Her clothes started burning imediately but she was ok,just having a warm and pleasent feeling surrounding her.The same boy called her a freak and since then,all her friend gone away.She was always the pyromaniac freak and became depressed after a while.Seeing that,her mom decided to take her to a phsycologist.Luckily,the young doctor was a demigod too so he explained everything to both of them and,when her mom allowed it,at the age of 16,he took her to Camp Jupiter.But she still doesn't let anyone know about her godparent.
RP Example*:I was talking quietly with Emma when a guy walked towards us.He had messy blond hair and dark black eyes that gave out he was drunk.He was wearing a black T-Shirt with black jeans and a motorbiker's jacket.He was definitelly older but Emma stared at him hungrily.I had to admit he was good-looking.He smiled at me and leaned against a tree,facing us."Hello,beautiful ladies.Can I know your names please?"he asked in a weird voice.Imediately,I knew this wouldn't end in a good way.But my idiot self didn't seem to care cause without my will my mouth opened and I smiled."I'm Julia and this is my best friend,Emma".I introduced us.My biggest mistake of the night.
Any notes about your characters:

Last edited by TheDemigod on Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://demigodscamp.rpg-board.net
azreiy

Drachmas : 36

Fifth Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fifth Character   Fifth Character I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:12 am

Hi sorry but isn't Vulcan roman?
Back to top Go down
DianaMoon

Drachmas : 69

Fifth Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fifth Character   Fifth Character I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:00 am

He is but she is writing a Roman demigod form.
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

Fifth Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fifth Character   Fifth Character I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:15 am

Yup,both Vulcan and my form are roman.Vulcan is the roman god of fire,like Hepheastus
Back to top Go down
Crazymoose99
Moderators
Crazymoose99

Drachmas : 46

Fifth Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fifth Character   Fifth Character I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 1:18 pm

What is the highest temperature her fire can be?
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

Fifth Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fifth Character   Fifth Character I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 6:25 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
Crazymoose99
Moderators
Crazymoose99

Drachmas : 46

Fifth Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fifth Character   Fifth Character I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:37 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fifth Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fifth Character   Fifth Character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fifth Character
Page 1 of 1