Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

The home of all demigods.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BlackHuntress's Second Character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XxMiss_EpicxX

XxMiss_EpicxX

Drachmas : 17

BlackHuntress's Second Character  Empty
PostSubject: BlackHuntress's Second Character     BlackHuntress's Second Character  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:11 am

Roman Demigod form

Name: Lucian Dan Black Calls himself Lucas or Luke.
Eyes: Deep Blue with a mischievous twinkle in them. Arched eyebrows
Hair: Very Deep Auburn
Height:6'0 ft.
Body Type: Broad, Athletic
Skin Color: Light Tan
Roman God Parent: Mercury
Mortal Parent: Dr.Sierra Black
Country of Origin: England

Talents: Thieving, He usually does it with his twin sister Robyn Ivy Black but she calls herself Ivy. Is an amazing mastermind when it comes to scheming.
Weapon**: Does not need one.
Flaws: Has a soft spot when it comes to his sister, gets annoyed easily, can be very secretive.
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): None.
Life Before CJ*: His mom, Dr.Sierra Black hardly ever comes back home, leaving Lucas and Ivy with the far most laziest housekeeper, giving them more time and opportunity to go steal with Ivy. Every time Sierra came home, she hid herself, studying in the dusty, old basement of theirs. Many times they have picked the locks to go and see when she is not there but to come with the usual, Nothing. The monster attacks started when they were about 12.He hates anyone calling him Lucian because only Sierra used to call him that and he hates her claims to hate every fibre of his body.
RP Example*:I shrugged on my black hoodie to see Ivy sprawled on her bed. I groaned inwardly god I'm bored, so I did the usual, find a victim. I went outside, scanning the area to find Morgan Anderson, most popular guy in the Vulcun cabin, Laughing. I smirked to myself, Found my victim. I was interrupted from my mental planning as Donna Wind came to me. "Hey, Luke. Where's Ivy?." She said popping her bubblegum with her index finger. "Sleeping." I said in a dismissive tone. She just shrugged and walked to the Mercury cabin. I grinned finally planning my scheme.

Any notes about your characters: He Hates anyone who makes fun of him or Ivy. He loves Chocolate and can use any weapon and always is up for an adventure.

Last edited by BlackHuntress on Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crazymoose99
Moderators
Crazymoose99

Drachmas : 46

PostSubject: Re: BlackHuntress's Second Character     BlackHuntress's Second Character  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:20 pm

Please remember to post your form in the Unapproved Character section. I have moved it for you.

Manhattan is not a country.
Please add one sentence to your Life Before Camp.
Back to top Go down
XxMiss_EpicxX

XxMiss_EpicxX

Drachmas : 17

PostSubject: Re: BlackHuntress's Second Character     BlackHuntress's Second Character  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:36 am

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Crazymoose99
Moderators
Crazymoose99

Drachmas : 46

PostSubject: Re: BlackHuntress's Second Character     BlackHuntress's Second Character  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:00 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BlackHuntress's Second Character     BlackHuntress's Second Character  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BlackHuntress's Second Character
Page 1 of 1