Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

The home of all demigods.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ares son... First character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cadbury

Drachmas : 19

Ares son... First character Empty
PostSubject: Ares son... First character   Ares son... First character I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:26 am

Name: Troy Grey
Birthday: 05/03.1999
Eyes: Green eyes
Hair: Brown spikes
Height: 5'09
Body Type: Attractive, Muscular
Skin Color: Mid - Tan
God Parent: Ares
Mortal Parent: Dana Grey
Country of Origin: Australia
Pets (optional): Aggressive Bulldog named Spiked
Talents(at least one): Marksman , Amazing at sword fighting, Music and writing lyrics
Weapon**: Bronxe Sword
Flaws (at least three): Aggressive , Over- Confidence in sports and Self doubt socially
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): -
Life Before Camp*: I lived with my kind, and sensitive mother in Sydney. life before camp. But soon some monster started attacking me and I had to protect my mother. I was once severely injured and was taken to the hospital. after that my father once again came in contact with my mother. my father warned us to move to long island where we would be safe and could be close to the camp. when i was 12 it finally became too much. then i was driven to the camp.
RP Example (at least five sentences)*: I walked into the forest, carefully stepping over dry leaves. as the leave crackled under my feet i heard something and froze diligently I took in my surrounding excited i awaited the monster. Rah! a hellhound leaped at me and tackled me. I swung my sword at the demon. Drool landed on my face as i wrestled the beast and finally stabbed it to death. i got up and wiped my sweaty forehead, i examined my self for cuts but there were none.
Any notes about your characters: -

Last edited by Cadbury on Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

Drachmas : 89

PostSubject: Re: Ares son... First character   Ares son... First character I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:26 am

1)Ares kids don't have powers.
2)Is his sword celestial bronxe?
3)Six-packs is not a body type
4)''i was driven to camp and was driven to camp.''?????Can you please write something that makes sence?
Back to top Go down
https://demigodscamp.rpg-board.net
Cadbury

Drachmas : 19

PostSubject: Re: Ares son... First character   Ares son... First character I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:07 am

Thanks, I have edited the post. Smile
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

Drachmas : 89

PostSubject: Re: Ares son... First character   Ares son... First character I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:15 am

Aprooved
Back to top Go down
https://demigodscamp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ares son... First character   Ares son... First character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ares son... First character
Page 1 of 1