Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

The home of all demigods.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fifth Charrie (sorry I enjoy making charries)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DianaMoon

Drachmas : 69

Fifth Charrie (sorry I enjoy making charries) Empty
PostSubject: Fifth Charrie (sorry I enjoy making charries)   Fifth Charrie (sorry I enjoy making charries) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:13 am

Roman Demigod form

Name:
Carl Edur
Eyes:
crystal blue like frozen water
Hair:
Black, till a little above his shoulder

Height:
5,8"
Body Type:
Athletic
Skin Color:
pale
Roman God Parent:
Aquilon (Roman Counterpart of Boreas)
Mortal Parent:
Alexandria Edur
Country of Origin:
Italy
Talents:
He is very frank (so sometimes comes across as rude), he comes across as a snobbish, arrogant person but actually is not and just does not make friends easily but once you get to know him he is a fun, steadfast and a loyal friend (he only has a few friends), he is determined and smart, observes things very carefully and reacts very fast and non-impulsively to events and is great at horse riding, he is very disciplined and plans things carefully, he is also helpful to everyone
Weapon**:
A sword called Crystal which remains cold at all times
Flaws:
is not open, never admits to his mistakes and does anything for his good friends
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):
Can summon things made up of ice if it something small like a sword or shield or an ice figurine he just needs some water and a minute break, if it is something like small ice crystals that look really pretty but are sharp he gets exhausted and needs a break depending on how many or for how long, whatever he summons do not melt unless he wants them to. He can only do this two times in an hour, it hurts him but he can also control the winds a bit but not very strong ones. He can do this once per hour.
Life Before CJ*:
He lived with his mother in the outskirts of Rome and was home-schooled till the age of 11. He had a happy life and though he sometimes wondered why he was home-schooled and not send to school like other children he always knew he was a bit different. His mother then explained him the truth about his father and took him to CJ. He still visits his mom sometimes whom he really loves, he is very sensitive about his mother. He enjoys CJ as he never gets bored here.
RP Example*:
Calais rode on the back of Elzapan as the wind whipped his face. He had a very bad day and this was the way he was going to take all the frustration out, he rode till he reached the banks of the the little Tiber. I dismounted Elza and led her to the water for a drink. I then sat down for a lot of time thinking while Elza grazed nearby. It had been an hour or so when I headed back to follow my daily routine.
Any notes about your characters:

He loves eating/drinking cold stuff and he also owns a mare Elzapan.

Last edited by DianaMoon on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
DianaMoon

Drachmas : 69

PostSubject: Re: Fifth Charrie (sorry I enjoy making charries)   Fifth Charrie (sorry I enjoy making charries) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:16 am

Please check!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

Drachmas : 89

PostSubject: Re: Fifth Charrie (sorry I enjoy making charries)   Fifth Charrie (sorry I enjoy making charries) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:27 am

Aquilo is god of what?And I think his powers is a little bid too much
Back to top Go down
https://demigodscamp.rpg-board.net
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

PostSubject: Re: Fifth Charrie (sorry I enjoy making charries)   Fifth Charrie (sorry I enjoy making charries) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:37 am

Add a limit to his powers for example He can do that for 1 hour and 3 times per day or something like that
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

PostSubject: Re: Fifth Charrie (sorry I enjoy making charries)   Fifth Charrie (sorry I enjoy making charries) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:42 am

2 times per hour which means 48 times per day and 1 time per hour for the winds since he is not good at that.
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

PostSubject: Re: Fifth Charrie (sorry I enjoy making charries)   Fifth Charrie (sorry I enjoy making charries) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:45 am

Aprooved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fifth Charrie (sorry I enjoy making charries)   Fifth Charrie (sorry I enjoy making charries) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fifth Charrie (sorry I enjoy making charries)
Page 1 of 1